Your vehicle is precious, so when it gets damaged it can be very upsetting and stressful. You need your vehicle to be repaired promptly and properly, which is why all our work is carried out by fully qualified technicians allowing you to relax in the knowledge that your vehicle is in the best hands.
Your vehicle is as important to us as it is to you, which is why if the bodywork is too badly damaged we use genuine replacement parts to provide the highest quality repair.
Your vehicle is repaired using our tried and tested repair process to achieve the best results.
The Repair Process
- Dismantle - Damaged parts are removed. If there is more damage than originally thought, you will be informed straight away.
- Repair - Panels are repaired or replaced if badly damaged.
- Preperation - Panels are primed and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Paintwork - The manufacturer's colour code is identified, paint is mixed using state of the art technology and the panel is painted.
- Refit - All parts are refitted then checked for proper operation, alignment and any additional checks the manufacturer recommends. These checks may include lights, fluid levels, wheel nut torques and tyre pressures.
- Final Checks - All work is checked over by a fully qualified technician and they will only release your vehicle when they are completely satisfied.